Yesterday I moved in to my new place in Wilmington. As I mentioned before I had worked on packing up stuff last weekend and also had lots of stuff in storage from pre-Uganda. I took some pictures along the way of the moving process, I had some great help! We were trying to beat an impending storm that was moving towards the East Coast.
 |
| My little car all loaded and ready to go |
 |
| Aaron and Kyle actively loading my heaviest piece of furniture |
 |
| I bought a table and chairs on moving day! We wait for the trailer to arrive. |
 |
| The ladies who helped me move- so great. |
 |
| Starting the unpacking process. This bin was packed in Uganda and just reopened- nothing broken, thanks Abby! |
 |
| Walking to frozen yogurt to end the move! The storm is moving in behind us. |
Now I am in the process of making lists of what I need to get, deciding where all my decorative items will go and getting familiar with a new place. I slept there last night and it was surprisingly quiet for a city, so hopefully that will continue! I'm grateful that I have furniture to get me started and many people who are willing to help with the process. Will try to continue posting pictures as I am more moved in!
Hi Gwyn, This is great. I hope the new job has started well! We have been thinking of you. SO glad you have moved in already. Your place looks really great - look forward to seeing pics when you have it organised.
ReplyDeleteLove from us all, Rosie etc xx
so glad that you found and are already moved into a new place. May craigslist finds be abounding, pictures be hung, and lists be crossed off in the days ahead! Can't wait to see more pictures as you get settled and wish I could have been there to help (and to eat frozen yogurt!).
ReplyDelete